Covid - 19 Procedures
Our goal is to continue to support patients and address their health care concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic. FPP offices are taking extra precautions to ensure we can safely care for you. This includes vigorous patient screening, universal masking, and enhanced cleaning of the patient, staff waiting areas.
What are we doing
- Plexiglass Guards: We have installed plexiglass guards at our CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT stations in all of our clinics to shield our patients and staff from the spread of germs.
- Associate Health Screenings: We have implemented an Associate Health Screening Program that includes a self-assessment process for Associates to monitor their health before every shift, as well as a health questionnaire to be used upon arrival at work.
- Cleaning Protocols: We continue to provide our teams with hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies to clean throughout the day with high frequency.
- Social Distancing: Our Clinics are practicing social distancing, as recommended by the CDC, and we continue to ask that our patients, visitors, and vendors also follow social distancing measures, maintaining at least six feet between yourself and other patients and staff — especially in the check-in/check-out lines where the spacing has been marked for you.
- Face Masks & Gloves: We are providing face masks and gloves to all Associates to wear during their shifts.
Preparing for your clinic appointment
FPP clinics are taking extra measures to keep patients safe during their in-person appointment.
In our effort of keeping you and your care team safe, we require all patients, visitors, and vendors to please follow the temporary measures below.
When scheduling your appointment
- We will continue to ask you a few questions when you schedule your appointment to help identify any symptoms or recent exposures you may have had to COVID-19.
- Due to additional screening activities, when entering our buildings, please allow extra time upon arrival (approximately 15 minutes).
- We will conduct a symptom screening which consists of temple temperature screening and a questionnaire
- We ask patients to limit individuals accompanying them to ONE.
- We are requesting that all patients please CHECK-IN for your appointment (maintaining at least six feet between yourself and other patients).
- Please provide the front desk with your cell phone number or car description and a member of our team will contact you when your room is available.
- All patients and visitors are encouraged to wear a mask to decrease the risk of COVID-19 exposure. Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear while at our facilities. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has details on appropriate face coverings.
- Please do not bring children under the age of 13.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.